President, Motorsport Network
President of automotive
- Original co-founder and General Manager of Time Inc.'s The Drive
- General Manager, Digital Products at Hearst Magazines (Road & Track, Esquire, Popular Mechanics)
- Executive Director, Creative & Editorial Product Development at Rodale (Men's Health, Women's Health)
Global Editor in Chief
- John Neff was Editor in Chief of Autoblog.com for nearly 10 years while it grew to become the largest automotive news website on the Internet, and he then spent two years as Senior Autos Editor at The Wirecutter.
President of European Operations
Group CFO Motorsport Network
- Jan Reese is an international experienced CFO who hold many leadership positions in global corporations within and outside the automotive industry.