Editor in Chief
- John Neff was Editor in Chief of Autoblog.com for nearly ten years while it grew to become the largest automotive news website on the Internet, and he then spent two years as Senior Autos Editor at The Wirecutter.
Group CFO Motorsport Network
- Jan Reese is an international experienced CFO who hold many leadership positions in global corporations within and outside the automotive industry.
President - European Operations Motor1.com
- Over 20 years working with some the UKs largest publishers including BBC, Bauer, and Dennis Publishing
- Launch Managing Director of Octane - one of the worlds most respected classic car brands
- Publishing Director at Dennis Publishing - leading the transition of evo from print to a multi platform and international brand
- Jazz saxophone player!
Director of Motor1.com France
- F1 broadcaster on the 2009 F1 championship for RMC Radio/BFM TV
- Rich international experience on lead motorsport and automotive TV, radio, print and online media
- PR and account management for AOL, Pirelli F1, Red Bull Media House, World Superbike Championship
President of European Operations
- Ten-year veteran of the automotive journalism industry
- Former Senior Editor at Autoblog.com, Editor-In-Chief at Winding Road digital magazine
- Ardent supporter of the weird, unloved, and under-appreciated corners of the car world. Tall guy that loves tiny cars
Director and co-founder of Motor1.com, UK
- Founder of WorldCarFans.com in 1999, Brian has developed a strong understanding of Internet media from a publishing perspective. His automotive background which includes an Automotive Technical Degree in addition to a variety of technical accreditations in the construction, repair and maintenance of automobiles has allowed him to set the editorial direction for WorldCarFans and give it a global appeal.