Audi Q3 with a charging port joins around 10 other already announced new plug-in models from Audi.
Spy photographers recently spotted in southern Europe an Audi Q3 with a charging inlet on the left-front fender wing, which clearly indicates it's a plug-in test prototype.
Gallery: Unknown Audi Plug-In (Q3 PHEV/Q3 BEV/Q4 BEV) test prototype spy photos
Audi PHEV models:
- Audi Q5 55 TFSI e quattro (two versions - comfort and performance) (from Q3 2019)
- Audi Q7 PHEV (probably late 2019/2020)
- Audi A6 TFSI e (two versions - comfort and performance) (coming soon)
- Audi A7 Sportback TFSI e (two versions - comfort performance) (coming soon)
- Audi A8 TFSI e (coming soon)