Ford has unveiled a host of factory-approved performance parts for their range which can be fitted by Ford specialists across Europe.
The parts have been developed with long-time Ford partners and suppliers Roush, Borla, KW and Remus, and are available for the all-new Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS, Ford Mustang and even the limited-run Ford GT supercar.
Alongside the already unveiled 'Drift Stick' for the Focus RS, which sadly isn't available in Europe yet, Ford showed off a number of aftermarket enhancements at the recent Essen Motor Show in Germany.
- Ford Performance adjustable coilover strut and shock absorber kits – for the Ford Mustang and Focus ST.
- Ford Performance Premium light alloy wheels in sizes from 17- to 19-inches – for the Fiesta, Fiesta ST, Focus and Focus ST.
- Road-legal and track-only Ford Performance high-grade stainless steel exhaust systems manufactured by Borla — for the Ford Mustang 2.3-litre EcoBoost and 5-litre V8 models.
- A Ford Performance gearshift knob selection – for the full Ford Performance range.
- Mustang GT Performance Calibration Power Packs that boost the engine’s rev limit to up to 7,500rpm, offered in three stages — for the Mustang 5-litre V8 model.
- A Ford Performance supercharger kit , developed with Roush Performance to boost power to more than 590bhp, and compatible with six-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmissions – for the Mustang 5-litre V8.
'Ford is synonymous with attainable performance. Ford Performance Parts will deliver even more satisfying driving experiences for enthusiasts,' said Fabio Carafa, vehicle personalisation director at Ford of Europe. 'Ford Performance customers – some of the most competent and knowledgeable drivers out there – are telling us they want to further personalise the driving dynamics, performance and style of their vehicles. We’ve specifically developed our Ford Performance Parts portfolio to meet that need.'