Want to win tickets to the British Touring Car Championship finale? Of course you do.
What do points mean? Literally nothing in this case. However, we do have some awesome prizes to give away. If you’re a BTCC fan you are going to want to take note of both of our competitions.
Through the power of social media we will be giving away two pairs of tickets to the British Touring Car Championship final and four of the latest-generation Scalextric sets.
Want to enter? Of course you do!
Simply head over to the Motor1 UK Facebook page and make sure you click like. Then lookout for one of the competition posts. All you need to do is like it and share that post. Nice and easy.
The winners will be drawn at random on Thursday 28 September 2017 and then contacted so we can get your shiny prizes to you.
1st: A pair of tickets to the Brands Hatch BTCC final on Sunday 1 October 2017, a paddock tour, and a BTCC Scalextric set
2nd: A BTCC Scalextric set
It’s just as easy and there is no reason why you can’t enter both. Just follow us on Twitter (@Motor1UK) and retweet one of the competition posts.
Again, the winners will be drawn at random on 28 September 2017 and then we will get in touch ASAP to make sure your goodies get to you.
1st: A pair of tickets to the Brands Hatch BTCC final on Sunday 1 October 2017,a paddock tour and a BTCC Scalextric set.
2nd: A BTCC Scalextric set.
Terms and Conditions
Here comes the boring bit.
- All entrants must be over 18.
- Competition closes 7PM BST 28/09/2017
- If you are a ticket winner, you are responsible for your own travel arrangements. However, we will sort out the postage to get your prizes to you.
- If you are a winner and do not respond to claim your prizes, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- All entrants must be residents of the UK. Sorry! We hate excluding people but Brands Hatch is a long journey from Singapore.
- Your entry will only be valid if you have followed the above instructions and adhere to the terms and conditions.
What are you waiting for?